Many new businesses start up in a home office or in a garage or shed and don’t want to commit to the costs of dedicated business premises at the initial stages of building the business. However, the benefits of a prestigious and professional business address should not be underestimated, and so the Science Park can offer a Virtual Tenancy to such companies, providing the use of the Science Park address and the benefits of being part of the Science Park community, but without the commitment to a lease on office premises.
The benefits of Virtual Tenancy at Southampton Science Park include:
- Use of “2 Venture Road, Southampton Science Park, Chilworth, Southampton. SO16 7NP” as either your company registered address or your trading address;
- Option to have an "02380" telephone number that can be forwarded to another land line or mobile phone;
- Posting of your company name, description, contact details and weblink on the Company Directory page of the Science Park’s website;
- Receipt of post on your behalf and forwarding to you of any mail received within three working days;
- Hire of meeting rooms at the Premises charged at tenant’s rates;
- Use of photocopier and A3 colour printing services at the Premises;
- Invitation to Network events held at the Science Park;
- Regular Email news and quarterly Park News publications.