Many new businesses start up in a home office or in a garage or shed and don’t want to commit to the costs of dedicated business premises at the initial stages of building the business. However, the benefits of a prestigious and professional business address should not be underestimated, and so the Science Park can offer a Virtual Tenancy to such companies, providing the use of the Science Park address and the benefits of being part of the Science Park community, but without the commitment to a lease on office premises.
The benefits of Virtual Tenancy at Southampton Science Park include:
- Use of “2 Venture Road, Southampton Science Park, Chilworth, Southampton. SO16 7NP” as either your company registered address or your trading address;
- Option to have an "02380" telephone number that can be forwarded to another land line or mobile phone;
- Posting of your company name, description, contact details and weblink on the Company Directory page of the Science Park’s website;
- Receipt of post on your behalf and forwarding to you of any mail received within three working days;
- Hire of meeting rooms at the Premises charged at tenant’s rates;
- Use of photocopier and A3 colour printing services at the Premises;
- Invitation to Network events held at the Science Park;
- Regular Email news and quarterly Park News publications.
If you require an occasional physical base at the Science Park to work or to meet customers, then you might be interested in our Virtual Tenancy Plus, which combines all the benefits above with access to the hot desk and meeting facilities in our Incubation Centre.