Graduate Software Engineers
TEKEVER Autonomous Systems is recruiting in the UK. TEKEVER is a young rapidly growing company. The UK’s team’s core remit is to add intelligence to TEKEVER’s product line of autonomous vehicles.
The Ground Software Systems team develop technologies for mission planning, autonomous decision making and for mining data to derive actionable intelligence. We are responsible for the Ground Control Station software used to control TEKEVER’s suite of UAVs.
We are looking to recruit a number of employees at a range of experience levels. We are a rapidly growing team and as such you can expect to have a varied set of technical tasks and opportunities to develop. TEKEVER is an international company and the UK team works closely with teams across Europe. As such you can expect to travel.
- Work in software development teams to maintain and improve TEKEVER’s products
- Undertake applied research to develop new technologies
- Good grades
- Have or predicted 1st or 2.1 in Computer Science, Aerospace, Maths or Physics
- An interest in autonomous systems and artificial intelligence
- Eager to develop software and systems that will be used in live operations
- A flair for innovation
We primarily recruit graduates based on our view of their potential and invest in training and development. However some experience in any of the following would be valuable:
- Object oriented software development
- Algorithms development, especially AI or data science algorithms
- Aerospace systems and a grasp of physics principles
- User interface technologies, especially allowing users to interact with and interpret complex data