Software Engineers and Computer Scientists
TEKEVER Autonomous Systems is recruiting in the UK. TEKEVER is a young rapidly growing company. The UK’s team’s core remit is to add intelligence to TEKEVER’s product line of autonomous vehicles.
The Ground Software Systems team develop technologies for mission planning, autonomous decision making and for mining data to derive actionable intelligence. We are responsible for the Ground Control Station software used to control TEKEVER’s suite of UAVs.
We are looking to recruit a number of employees at a range of experience levels. We are a rapidly growing team and as such you can expect to have a varied set of technical tasks and opportunities to develop. TEKEVER is an international company and the UK team works closely with teams across Europe. As such you can expect to travel.
- Software development to maintain and improve TEKEVER’s products
- Undertake applied research to develop new technologies
- Mentoring and task leadership, dependent on experience
3-9 years’ experience beyond an undergraduate degree.
- An interest in developing software and systems that will be used in live operations
- Excellent software skills in object oriented languages
- A 1st or 2.1 in a Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Aerospace degree
- An enthusiasm for autonomous systems, data science and artificial intelligence
- Experience in either a professional software, industrial R&D or academic research environment
- Experience in mentoring or overseeing others
- Experience developing autonomous systems
- Knowledge of planning and autonomous decision making algorithms
- Knowledge of AI or data science algorithms
- Understanding of aerospace systems and a grasp of physics principles
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Knowledge of C#, C++, Python or Matlab
- GUI software development using WinForms or WPF or similar
- Web development, frontend or backend
- Web services, databases, real-time high-throughput messaging frameworks
- Experience in Agile and traditional development lifecycles, CI and supporting deployed software
- Experience in task leadership, managing small technical teams
- Experience working on large multi-year engineering projects
- Ability to deal professionally with customers and sometimes manage customer relationships on projects