A fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Recruitment Resourcer has arisen within aap3 – a global IT Services and Recruitment organisation. They are looking for a tenacious, driven, and customer focussed individual to join their recruitment division, to support a number of active accounts. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career in recruitment within an established and well respected organisation.
Job Summary and scope:
To provide Resourcing services and support across aap3, including permanent and contract requirements with external clients, requirements that support their portfolio of managed service contracts, and also head office requirements globally. To train in all areas of recruitment resourcing processes gaining experience and knowledge to assist with driving the team forward. Longer term opportunities to develop account management and new business skills.
- Discuss in detail job specifications that require resourcing, taking guidance from Business Managers, Account Managers or Hiring Managers for technical information, client history etc.
- Add new job vacancies to the CRM (Bullhorn) and track all stages of activity and progress, adding job specifications where necessary.
- Advertise new vacancies on the internet and aap3’s intranet
- Match candidate CVs to job specification (keyword search on database and job sites).
- Screen candidates to check interest and availability, discuss detailed role requirements, tracking on the database.
- Profile and submit shortlisted candidates to Business Managers, Account Managers or Hiring Managers.
- Targeted for a minimum of 2 hours call times per day.
- Create and maintain accurate activity reports.
- If required, arrange interviews between client and candidate.
- Call for interview feedback, arrange 2nd interviews if necessary.
- Confirm offers when successful and close the deal, if required.
- Provide feedback and explain reasons to candidate if they have not been successful.
- Research market rates and specific skill availability.
- Generate leads from candidates and other sources.
- Ensure administration required is carried out to aap3’s quality standards.
- Ensure New Starter and Sales forms are completed accurately
- Obtain and check candidates valid ID documents
- Ensure team meetings are attended and that you prepare for them.
- Answer incoming telephone calls ensuring accurate messaging.
- Keep all stages of your activity updated on their CRM in line with aap3’s ISO procedures.
- Attend training sessions as required, and identify further training needs
- Meet and exceed individual targets.
- To professionally promote aap3 and their products and services at all times.
- To provide other services as directed.
Progress your career in recruitment by joining a well-established organisation which boasts a strong track record of delivering a market leading recruitment service to the IT industry. For more information please contact Darren Weeks, Recruitment Ops Manager on 02380 762812 or firstname.lastname@example.org