Solent Cyber Security Cluster
Tue 18th November 2014
Are you an SME actively working in the Cyber Security field and based in or near the Solent area? If so, Nine23 would like to welcome you to the first ever Solent Cyber Security Cluster Event held in Southampton. Following on from this inaugural Solent Cyber Security Cluster meeting it is intended that further such events will be held monthly featuring interesting keynote speakers, a chance to discuss hot topics and an opportunity to network with like-minded people.
A cyber cluster is primarily aimed at SMEs actively working in or alongside cyber security sectors, and it functions as a forum where SMEs can network, share best practice and partner.
Purpose of the Cyber Security Cluster
- Enable discussions between people/organizations working actively in cyber security
- Increase awareness of the importance of Cyber Security in various sectors
- Discuss new issues/topics in the Cyber World
Agenda for Inaugural Event
- Registration & Introduction speech by CEO Nine23 Ltd - Stuart McKean
- Keynote presentation by Dr Emma Philpott - the Founder of the first UK Cyber Security Cluster - The Malvern Cyber Security Cluster
- Discussion and Q&A
- Networking opportunity with tea and coffee
Solent Cyber Cluster is part of the UK Cyber Security Forum, which is the main forum for all cyber clusters around the UK. More information on cyber security clusters can be found on www.UKcybersecurityforum.com.
Do you have any questions regarding the Solent Cyber Security Cluster, or the first event? Connect with Nine23 on Social Media, or send us a message using the link below. Better still, book your place on this exciting and informative inaugural event..!